As a marketer, you are already aware that business blogging through social media is an extremely effective way to generate leads. I am sure you are also aware that promoting your blog through social media will gain you a great deal more exposure and visitors to your blog.
There are other tactics you can use to make your blog and social media networks even more effective at lead generation.
A recent analysis of leads generated indicates that companies that use auto-publishing their blog posts to social media sites get 50% more leads than companies that do not.
How can you maximize your blog’s effectiveness through social media promotion?
- Optimize your blog titles and content. Focus on keywords that are significant to your specific business. Including keywords in your blog post titles and content will offer great support as social media content is indexed in search engines.
- Using short tweetable statements will help you expand your blog’s visibility on social media sites as well. As readers find new content, quality, they will willingly share this information on social networks, You can also use tools like Click to Tweet that allows you to find content within your blog post that, with one click, allow a reader to share content to their social networks with a pre-filled tweet of your choice.
- Offer social sharing buttons on your site so visitors can share your posts throughout the social media world. In turn, your blog content will be seen and recognized throughout the Internet.
- Setup software that will automatically schedule and publish your posts on social media sites. Also use social media tools that will integrate with your blog and watch your leads grow.
- Research the best times to publish your posts on social media sites. This can vary from business to business. Decide what times you are receiving the best response to your content. Playing around with the best publishing times will help your site and your lead generation grow in leaps and bounds.
Also businesses that use social media publishing tools to schedule their posts have 3 times more leads than those that do not.